This is our weekly series showing you everything we’re working on here at Samuel Spencer Writes.
Published This Week
- The second in my series on Grindr, in which I get very drunk in the name of authentic journalism and flirt inappropriately with some gross men. Read it here >>
- This week, Tracey Emin’s controversial piece ‘My Bed’ has returned to the Tate Britain after 15 years. Is it still as shocking as ever? Find out here >>
- This article was also republished by Indigo Memoirs, a great London start-up well worth checking out, especially if you’re in the mood for commenting and telling them you want to read more of my stuff and want them to pay me for it…. Do that here >>
- Sex in sculpture and buildings shaped like giant atoms over at The Culture Trip as I look at sexually explicit art and the most iconic building you haven’t heard about.
- I try to get over my innate fear of dentists for a profile on careers in dentistry over at Postgrad.com
Tweets of the Week
If you’re not following us on Twitter, you hate supporting writers and creatives, and might as well be a Tory councilor. Find us @s_spencerwrites, say nice things, and get to read gems (well, not gems, but Iced Gems which are nearly as good) such as these:
Feedback for my MTV application: my music writing was ‘too highbrow’ for them. You know that’s gotta be worth a read http://t.co/4Cl6aHM9xV
— Samuel Spencer (@s_spencerwrites) April 8, 2015
Dear start-up companies of the world: if you can’t afford to pay for writers then don’t advertise for writers. It’s simple. — Samuel Spencer (@s_spencerwrites) April 3, 2015
If you want writing like this for your business or blog, contact the author directly here >>